Friday, October 31, 2008

mehandi for diwali

I love mehndi tattoos.My daughter also loves as much as I do, Here are the pictures of the mehandi tattoo done by a ready made mehandi cone.
1)mehandi on my 2 years old daughter's palm.I wish I would have done nice around the mango design and on the fingers also but she is too little to sit still for long time and I had to finish it fast and dry it quickly with a blow dryer(hair dryer) . she hardly kept for 2 hours but still that was sufficient to get nice dark orange colour which lasted for 3 days.


2) my mehandi tattoo Arabic style.

9 comments:

Vidhya said...

Mehandi looks really neat.

Malar Gandhi said...

Hi Vidya,Small treat for u .follow me to my blog.......

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Nicely done mehandi...

Vibaas said...

you got nice recipes and love your mehandi work. i'm a bit artistically challenged :)

VIDYA JOSHI said...

Thank u all friends.
And thank u Vibaas ... u r the first one to follow my blog!and just recently got my first award by Malar.. yet to post in my blog.so many first things happening.. making me really a happy blogger!

Purva Desai said...

Mehendi looks authentic and neat....nice design

VIDYA JOSHI said...

Thanks for the comment Purva.I am cuming to London next month!

Usha said...

Hi first time here you have a wonderful space here...your mehendi looks very beautiful..great design..

Sushma said...

You have a nice blog Vidya. I just loved the rava besan ladoo. It looks so yummy... slurrrrrrrp.... And you are really good at mehendi, especially the arabic style mehendi looks very professional.

I was wondering if we both can add each other to our blog rolls. Let me know what you feel about this.

Cheers,
Sushma
www.karramkurram.com