As the new year is approaching every one is very excited,busy making preparation for the new year celebrations!!I wish everyone a Happy new year 2015!!
on this occasion I bring a hassle free tea time snack which saves time and very quick one to make .Lets celebrate NEW YEAR 2015 with a tea time snack recipe viz. masala papad!!
Masala papad is very easy to make no fire recipe.This recipe makes a healthy tea time snack.My daughter is always excited to do this.I assist her in microwaving the papads.I chop n grate the vegetables for her.Then she will spice up the papads and serve.
The required ingredients are:
- lijjat papad 2
- oil.few drops
- chopped onions 1-2 tbsp
- chopped tomatoes 1-2 tbsp
- grated carrots 1-2 tbsp
- chopped green onion leaves 1 tbsp
- chopped coriander 1 tbsp
- salt to taste
- red chili powder to taste
- chat masala few pinches, to sprinkle
- nylon sev optional(avoid if u prefer the healthy version)
- Take the papads of your choice.I have taken pepper flavoured lijjat papads
- lightly smear with cooking oil on one side.
- microwave on high heat for about 40 seconds.
- Take out on a dish
- sprinkle red chili powder,salt
- spread the chopped vegetables.
- Sprinkle chat masala and sev if you like.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy the masala papad with a cup of tea or coffee!!