Saturday, February 20, 2016

YET ANOTHER BAG

Yet another bag


I know I have been posting more about making bags of late.Making bags has become kind of irresistible for me.
A few days back I saw my neighbour Shruti carrying a very beautiful handbag made out of recycled jean pants.
It caught my attention and I could not wait to try one.
However I was hesitant to stitch a bag of jean material in the first try.So was constantly thinking what material to use to try out. Then I remembered the top part of a trouser used to make a tote bag is still unused.

I took the unused part of trousers n started.It did not take more than 30 minutes to finish it off.
This time I put a magnetic snap instead of using a zipper.


Here comes the twin of my first tote bag embellished with flip-flop patch work.
This is not only a best out of waste project but also a good example of reusing old trousers or reusing old pants.




No comments: